4 redenen om met ons te werken
1There’s something about the feeling of visiting a new country, culture or environment – whether that’s a mountain range, desert or jungle – that just can’t be beaten. We first took a group of travelers to the Himalaya over 15 years ago, and have since expanded to offer more than 600 itineraries across more than 100+ countries. So, if you’re looking for an adventure, or are in need of some travel inspiration for your next activity holiday, you’ve come to the right place.
Flexibility and providing the one stop shop is where we stand out. Let us concentrate on your admin so you can enjoy your travels.
Finally, for any additional information about everything from bookings to how to prepare for specific activity holidays, our ‘FAQs’ can help point you in the right direction.
We are proud to say that 97% of our customers would recommend us to a friend: you can read some of these reviews here. And it’s part of our mission to do things as responsibly as possible, without damaging the environment or disrupting local communities. In fact, we work with local guides, restaurants and guest houses to positively impact their communities and to help you get closer to the heart and soul of the destinations that we visit.
Our staff have collectively visited over 170 countries and have the passion, knowledge and insight around adventure travel that you can rely on. If that wasn’t enough, we can also tailor your trip itinerary and customise your experience to make it even better for you, your friends or family. Contact any of our Expert explorers or Specialist Sales Team today.
I BOOK IT can develop a Travel Management Program for companies of all sizes. Our professional travel consultants will design a program complying with your company’s established corporate travel policies. I BOOK IT has a variety of services and features that can save you time and money:
- Experienced Professional Travel Consultants. Travel Desk’s agents average 20+ years experience in the corporate travel industry.
- Lowest Airfares in the Market. Travel Desk can obtain the lowest air fare using a suite of powerful automated software tools. These tools find the lowest fare for a booked itinerary, and simultaneously search for alternate, lower fare itineraries. These tools allow Travel Desk to offer the best possible prices for your travel.
- 45% off Standard Hotel Rates and Discounted Car Rental Rates. As an American Express Representative Travel Services Affiliate, Travel Desk offers discounts up to 45% off standard corporate hotel room rates and substantial discounts on car rental rates. Travel Desk can assist you in negotiating corporate discounts, direct billing and preferred status memberships with car rental companies.
- Emergency Travel Service. Emergency travel support for your travelers on the road who are in need of emergency support. Travel Desk provides a toll free number for after-hours emergency support.
- Reservation Options. Make reservations by phone, fax, or email.
- Account Management Reports. Management reports showing fare savings, car and hotel utilization and much more customized for your company’s requirements.
- Traveler Profiles. Travel profiles are completed for each traveler that include individual preferences for the traveler. The traveler profiles are established in compliance with corporate travel policy.
- Leisure Travel. Travel Desk is a full service agency providing personal leisure travel services for your company. Our leisure department has vast destination knowledge and can book your next tour, cruise or vacation.
- Itinerary and Electronic Ticket Confirmations. Utilizing Worldspan’s “My Trip and More” your itinerary and ticket confirmation can be emailed to you at the time of booking. In addition, you have secure online access to your itinerary 24 hours a day.
- Document Delivery. Greater than 90% of our ticketing is electronic. However, in the event a paper ticket is required, we offer free delivery locally and overnight delivery by Federal Express at a greatly reduced rate.